Would you like to be able to see what’s out there in the darkness without breaking the bank? Introducing the Reveal XR Handheld Thermal Imager from Seek Thermal…
The Reveal XR comes with an improved frame rate of >15Hz, for a faster image display. The Reveal XR is designed for long distance thermal detection, boasting a detection range of up to 275m and a 20° field of view.
Easily transportable, small enough to fit in a pocket, and comes with a waterproof case for extra protection. Its rugged shape and Camo rubberized casing also adds to its protection as well as its durability. A good choice for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts.
This thermal imager has a broad colour palette consisting of 7 colour options this allows the user to tune the device to their own specific needs. Equipped with a powerful 300 lumen LED tourch built-in with full brightness control and a user friendly interface with a start-up time of less than 3 seconds the Reveal XR is a welcome addition.
Users are also able to use the Reveal XR handheld thermal imager day or night with no change in functionality, and can capture photos straight to a micro SD card.
– Thermal Sensor: 206 x 156
– Detection Distance: 275m
– Field Of View: 20°
– Temperature Range: -40°C to 330°C
– Frame Rate: >15Hz
– Lens Material: Chalcogenide
– Microbolometer: Vanadium Oxide
– Pixel Pitch: 12µ
– Spectral Range: 7.5 – 14µ
– Display Resolution: 2.4” Colour, 240 x 320
– Start-up Time: <3 seconds
– Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
– Device Dimensions: 127 x 60.96 x 30.48mm
– Device Weight: 177g
– Fixed Focus
– 300 Lumen LED (Programmable Brightness)
– 7 Colour Palette Options
– 3 Button Navigation
– Storage Media: MicroSD Card (Included)
– Rechargeable Battery
– Colour: Camo