Spypoint Link Micro 4G LTE Cellular Trail Camera
Out of stock
The Spypoint Link Micro LTE cellular trail camera takes all of the hassle out of cellular trail camera set up as it’s all done for you. The trail camera will send images directly to the app on your mobile phone.
Pakatak even supply the Link Micro LTE with 8 Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries free of charge!
Spypoint offer a 2 Year Warranty. Free UK Delivery. Please scroll down for full product information.
Spypoint Link Micro 4G LTE Cellular Trail Camera Information
The LINK-MICRO-LTE 4G Cellular Trail Camera from Spypoint is one of the the smallest cellular trail cameras on the market (certainly the smallest cellular trail camera we've seen to date). Plus it's one of the easiest to set-up & activate too.
The camera can take 10MP photographs (colour during the day / black & white at night) and transmit them via the LTE cellular network through to your Spypoint LINK App on your smartphone or tablet. This means that you can view what your Spypoint trail camera has captured wherever you might be and also means that you do not have to go to the camera site to retrieve the micro SD card in order to see the captured images.
Does the Link Micro LTE record video as well as capturing still images?
The Spypoint Link Micro LTE is a high quality photo only cellular trail camera, it does not record or transmit video.
What else will I need?
You will just need a micro SD card (32G max, genuine Sandisk recommended), that's all. We supply this trail camera with 8 Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries (non rechargeable) free of charge to get you started.
What are the ongoing costs to run this cellular trail camera?
If you're happy with a maximum of 100 images per month being sent to the app then you will not have to pay anything at all and can run the camera at no extra cost at all. If you require more than 100 images a month to be transmitted to the app then you can purchase one of the Spypoint packages here.
You will see that there are options ranging from 250 images per to the Unlimited plan - costs from between about £3.50 per month up to about £13 per month. You buy these packages from Spypoint, not from us.
What does LTE mean?
LTE stands for Long Term Evolution and is sometimes referred to as 4G LTE. It's a standard for wireless data transmission that allows you to download video, music, films etc faster than you could with earlier 3G technology.
- 10MP Camera
- 0.5s Trigger speed
- Up to 24.3m (80ft) detection range
- Low glow LED’s
- LTE Mobile network compatible
- Straightforward photo capturing
- Multi-Shot Mode
- Fully adjustable settings
- Link App/Buck Tracker compatible
- Micro SD card compatible (required, not supplied)
- Includes pre-activated SIM card
- Requires 8 x AA batteries (supplied with Energizer Ultimate Lithium free of charge)
- 7 day schedule setup
- Definition: 10MP
- Flash Range: 24.3m (80ft)
- Trigger Speed: 0.5s
- Photo Type: Colour by day, black and white by night
- Stamp on Pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (℃/°F)
- Multi-Shot Mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Memory Card: Requires a Micro SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- Power: 8xAA batteries
- External Power: 12V Power Jack
- Motion Sensor: 1 Sensor covering 5 detection zones
- Mount: Standard ¼" -20 trip
- Jack: 12V Power Jack
- Colour: Camo