The Panasonic Eneloop 2500mA batteries are the best rechargeables we have tested for using with our trail cameras. The offer the longest running times of the rechargeable AA batteries that we have tested and allow the trail cameras to run at their most efficient.
More expensive than the Vapex 2500mA rechargeable batteries that we also stock but you can see from the testing here carried out by Ron Bury that they will mean longer running times for your cameras, a fairly substantial 46 minutes of actual recording time more than the Vapex in an identical test scenario.
We strongly recommend using these Panasonic Eneloop Pro 2500mA batteries if you have a Ltl Acorn cellular camera (i.e. one that transmits images and video via SMS and email).
- Low self discharge rechargeable batteries
- Minimum capacity 2500mA
- Perfect for High Drain Devices
- Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times
- Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
- Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use straight from the package (pre-charged rechargeables)
- Maintain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage
- No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
- Provide long lasting power while saving costs
- Made in Japan