The Panasonic Eneloop 2500mA batteries are the best we have tested for using with the Ltl Acorn wildlife trail cameras. The offer the longest running times and allow the Ltl Acorn cameras to run at the most efficient.
More expensive than the Vapex 2500mA batteries that we also use regularly with the Ltl Acorn cameras but you can see from the testing here carried out by Ron Bury that they will mean longer running times for your cameras, a fairly substantial 46 minutes of actual recording time more than the Vapex in an identical test scenario.
We strongly recommend using these batteries if you have a Ltl Acorn cellular camera (i.e. one that transmits images and video via SMS and email).
- Low self discharge rechargeable batteries
- Minimum capacity 2500 mAh
- Perfect for High Drain Devices
- Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times
- Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
- Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use straight from the package (pre-charged rechargeables)
- Maintain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage
- No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
- Provide long lasting power while saving costs
- Made in Japan