This is the LawMate PB20i, a full HD 1080p covert recording solution that functions and appears as an external USB power bank.
The Lawmate PB20i recorder appears to be a generic external USB power bank, it is actually a WiFi & IP enabled complete video recording system. The WiFi connection permits full user control via your smart phone or tablet, the IP connection will allow you to view, record, stream and download content from anywhere in the world (dependent upon internet connection speeds etc).
The built-in rechargeable lithium battery will power the PB20i recorder for approximately 8 hours at full HD 1080p. The recorder also has the option to capture video using motion detection or continuous recording. The supplied 16GB card will provide approximately 4 hours of full HD video (1080p HD) or close to 15 hours at WVGA resolution (800×640). A maximum 32GB Micro SD card can be used with this recording system.
- Will charge any USB powered device
- 1/ 2.9” inch CMOS sensor
- 0.03 Lux sensory sensitivity
- Recording resolutions, 1080p, 720p & WVGA
- 2MP photo capability (Jpeg)
- 500 minute recording time @ 1080p HD
- Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
- Free 16gb SD card supplied, up to 32gb SD card supported
- H.264 .MOV video file format
Wi-Fi Application features:
- Live view
- Ability to switch between standard or motion detection recording
- Start/stop recording
- Set the time & date / synchronise with your smart device time
- 1080p/720p/WVGA switch
- 30 frames per second & 60 frames per second option (not 1080p)
- Card formatting function
- SSID visible/hide switch
USB Power Bank DVR
USB Connection Cable
16GB Micro SD Card