Guide IR510 Nano N1 Thermal Imaging Monocular
Guide IR510 Nano N1 Thermal Imaging Monocular. Built in battery for up to 5 hours running time. Capable of “seeing” a human from up to 500m away.
Free UK Delivery & 1 Year Warranty. Please scroll down for further product information.
Guide IR510 Nano N1 Thermal Imaging Monocular Information
The IR510 Nano N1 Thermal Imaging Monocular from Guide incorporates thermal technology, advanced algorithms and innovation into a compact and easy to use device. Features a 400x300 17µm thermal sensor and a LCOS colour display with 50Hz frame rate for smooth & crisp viewing and is capable of detecting a human up to 500m. Users can select from up to five different colour palettes for a more customised experience.
The unit operates silently and is easy to use, featuring four control buttons all of which are placed within the users natural hand-placement for easy reach.
Power is supplied via an internal battery which provides up to 5 hours of operation time and can be recharged via a standard USB cable.
- Thermal Sensor: 400x300 17µm
- Spectral Range: 8µm-14µm
- Detection Range: 500m (Human: 1.8mx0.5m), 1300m (Vehicle: 2.3mx2.3m)
- Digital Zoom: 2-4x
- Focus: 19mm (Free)
- Dioptre: ±4
- Field of View: 19.0° x 14.5°
- Display: 0.2" LCOS Colour
- Colour Palettes: Black hot, white hot, red hot 1, red hot 2, red hot 3
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Protection: IP66
- Drop Rating: 1m
- Weight: 350g
- Size: 160 x 67 x 62 (mm)
- Battery: Internal Li-Ion (3.7v, 3200mAh)
- Operating Time: up to 5hrs
- Ports: USB (Charging) & MCX Connector (PAL/NTSC)
- Adaptor: Standard USB power adaptor (Max 10w)
- Built-In torch
- Cross cursor
- Charging indicator
- Active indicator
- Thermal imager
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Video cable
- Lens cap
- Wrist strap
- Shoulder strap
- Soft drawstring bag
- User manual